News:

14/04/2022 - Summer is almost here!

Main Menu

Ducati Multistrada webBikeWorld review

Started by Fluke, November 23, 2009, 06:40:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fluke

Please note that cameras do not capture the brightness of the LED lighting used in our products

The ever popular resource for bikers on the web at webBikeWorld have reviewed our popular Bullet running lights.

"They add visibility without dazzling; they're noticeable without being overpowering.  They're easy to install, they're inexpensive and they also have the ability to blend in to just about any motorcycle type or style. 
"

You can see the full review Here

Here are the photos form the editors Ducati Multistrada.

technologik

hi i bought 4 of your 'bullet' lights and found they are the best way to be seen. i have a couple of photo's id like to upload to you of my fzr 400 for your gallerey. how do i do this? thanks and kinds regards,
alex coulbeck

Quote from: Fluke on November 23, 2009, 06:40:48 AM
Please note that cameras do not capture the brightness of the LED lighting used in our products

The ever popular resource for bikers on the web at webBikeWorld have reviewed our popular Bullet running lights.

"They add visibility without dazzling; they're noticeable without being overpowering.  They're easy to install, they're inexpensive and they also have the ability to blend in to just about any motorcycle type or style. 
"

You can see the full review Here

Here are the photos form the editors Ducati Multistrada.

Fluke

Hi and welcome to the forums.

Glad you like the Bullet lights, if you stuck on uploading I'd be happy to do it for you. Just email the photos over to sales@bikevis.com

Regards