suggestion for red bullets

Started by kev1.3cc, December 29, 2009, 03:36:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kev1.3cc

. . . . .... is it out yet?? lol ;D :-X

Fluke

Hiya

Erm no :(  ...got something nice to add to store later next week though :) (it's not red though)

Fluke

Red Bullets are now in stock .....didn't take too long :))

Took ages to find just the right LED.

kev1.3cc

glad to hear red bullets now in stock...  do us forum members receive a discount on these (especially them who pushed for them , 'a-hem')  ;)

Fluke

sure, mention this thread in 'notes to seller' in paypal when checking out and we'll refund £4 back when invoicing :-)

Gobsheen

Hi,

Been looking at your products and forum for a while now.......I like how things are done here!

I didn't think it was worth starting a new thread for my suggestion.  I want to put 2 white bullets and 2 red ones on my bike, and I'd imagine a set like that would suit a lot of bikers.  Can you add a bundle like that to the store?  If I try it now, it shows double postage and no discount like the other double kits.

I'm toying with the glint unit too, like I'm sure many others are.  Having to watch the pennies too these days, especially when things for the 'toy' arrive in the post!  "Oh, that was just a couple of bulbs, love"!  So, my second suggestion is for a front/rear glint pack.  I'd be amazed if there wasn't a good appetite out there for an all-in-one pack at a good price.

Is a first time poster pushing his luck mentioned the thread when ordering?!

Fluke

Hi

If you contact me direct i can work you out a deal

Sales@bikevis.com

Regards

Farky

See you have the red bullets and a brake light converter on the site now.

Do you have such a thing as a fog light bullet?

Thinking the led used for the brake light could just run permanently at the higher level, will it last the number of hours required?

Would need a switch on the bars though, any solutions for a kit?

Might be a bit rare but I live in Norfolk, we get a bit of fog ere we do.

RCE

The red bullets are continuously rated at full brightness and should last for years.

With a bit of work it should be possible to use the brake light kit and a switch to override the brake light kit to make the bullets full brightness.

Was out Saturday in the fog and even dimmed the red bullets fitted to wife's bike seemed to cut through the fog much more than the bikes tail light did.

Fluke

I must admit a really good fog light is needed for bikes....  though the red bullets could be used in this role i think more light is needed for really dense fog conditions.

I'll try and get something in store over the next couple of months, we already fingers crossed have a 'winter' related product on the way that should be pretty neat.

Regards

dilligaf86

How bright are the red bullets? I have a led back light already are they much brighter?

Fluke

Hi

They are handy adding extra light out wide or in a different position, they just add a extra layer of protection for when the guy behind is playing with his mobile :)

I think if you already have a good LED tail setup you would be better buying the white Bullets for up front instead.

Regards