News:

14/04/2022 - Summer is almost here!

Main Menu

Chrome Version

Started by steveandbev2001, July 22, 2009, 03:13:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

steveandbev2001

Hi,

I have just bought a pair for my Kawazaki 750S which is my main transport. I have a Dragster XVS and these would suit much better if a chrome version was available. I am sure a lot of other custom bikes would find these appealing? I will be showing them around our club( Yamaha VSOC) at the weekend and let you know the response.

Your thoughts

Steve

Fluke

Hi Steve

Thanks for the idea, must admit had not crossed my mind but would be great for custom machines.

Let me know how the install goes on your 750S and what your club members think (maybe I could work out some club deal if a few of them want to purchase)

I had the pleasure of a Z750 loan bike 2 days back, must say it's a amazing bike.. here are some photos.

steveandbev2001

Hi Dan,

I will be fitting them on the dragster hopefuly brfore Friday when we go on the bike rally. I will show them around and let you know. There is a website and I will ask as if discount is offered to members they will usually put on the web links of the main site. I am planning to purchas another air for the Kwak when I get paid nex month. Would definatly think of Chrome ones as I think they would go down a storm.

Best Wishes

Steve 

Fluke

Sounds good Steve, just let me know if there is interest and I can arrange a special discount page for them.

I will deffo put the Chrome option down on the 'to do' list...

Speak soon

steveandbev2001

Hi,

Fitted them in 10 minutes. WILL POST SOME Pics. Will be buying a pair for my Z750S when I get paid.

Look great on the Yamaha XVS Dragster.

Regards

Steve

Fluke

Glad it went well... I'll PM you a link that will give you free P&P if you decide to go for another set.

Thanks

Fluke

Chrome version on way as requested... check out news post :)