Offer a Relay Harness as an optional extra

Started by strum, July 29, 2012, 04:14:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

strum

Some of the lights come with fancy controllers etc which are just more complicated than some of us want.  How about a simple wired relay harness option?

Check out the eastern beaver website and you'll see some examples.  Might be a useful sideline to get some harnesses made with simple positaps.

Fluke

Hi

Great idea and thanks for sharing...but in the case of our Cree lights they require the constant current controller. I have some great new products around the corner which will give many more options... Stay tuned :)

Regards

amullo

I run the cree lights and like that controller alot! But it would help massivly if i could have a separate output lead to use for controlling othe auxillaries. I for example have some 1.5w LED pods that would have been perfect to wire into the controller or atleast have the controller to power them. But i dont want to tap into the crees outgoing supply unless its ok.

So a controller with an outgoing signal to controll other devices.. And also please an input to wig-wag the lights right-left! That would open up a police market for these considering how bright they are!

Fluke

Thanks for the ideas... At the moment nothing else can be connected

We have lots of new products due for release shortly, stay tuned  :D

Regards