Superb Service

Started by Hickers, April 16, 2011, 10:15:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hickers

Right then.....
I purchased some bullet lights late last year and they went wrong. one stopped working the other flickered, so off shot an email to Bikevis. Got a reply within minutes and a new set were on their way....outstanding.
Forward to April and one of these fail. And so another e-mail goes out. Two days later I have a new set and a promise that if these go wrong I will get some LED lights for nuffin. I am gonna hold you to that!!!!

But seriously, could not fault the service I have got from you guys, no quibbles, no arguments just a replacement set. Thanks for your help, especially Dan who has had to read my drivvel.

My advice, if you have a problem with Bikevis stuff? Talk to them. They will help you out.

Fluke

Hi

You're welcome and thanks for the comments.

I think you were especially unlucky to have two failiures... we are constandly improving the design of our little Bullets and believe we have nailed down and corrected the main causes of any problems now.

With anything electrical exposed to the elements there will always be the odd problem, but our overall return rate is still less than 1% which we are more than happy with.

If any problems in the future just yell :)

Regards