LED Running Light Strips

Started by yorkie, February 10, 2011, 09:01:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yorkie

Hi there, my name is Chris and I own a Suzuki Intruder C800 Volusia which I have just triked.

I was in need of some LED running/marker lights to go onto the mudguards, after a lot of searching and coming up with some very big very ugly non LED lights I finally came across Bikevis, now these looked perfect, they was compact, they looked bright and they was Led.
I thought I would give them a try so I order some LED running light strips and I was really glad I did, there service was excellent, there delivery was quick and the lights was just what I was looking for.
The instructions where spot on (yes a cold beer does help lol), they was easy to fit, they look good and they are bright very bright.

I am now thinking about some Cree LED Running Lights, possibly in the future (I need some more brownie points first).

So all in all good products, good price and great service, thank you very much.

I will be posting some pictures in the gallery.

Cheers,

Chris.

Fluke

Hi Chris

Glad you liked the lights and thanks for the comments.

Hopefully next week we will have some different Cree lights in also, in a flat pod arrangement. Please don't hesitate to contact me before any purchase and I'm sure I can work out a good deal for you.

Regards

Dan

ps: love the trike