News:

14/04/2022 - Summer is almost here!

Main Menu

LED Headlamp.

Started by Kiwi-Dann, August 29, 2009, 01:02:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kiwi-Dann

Your site is great and the pods are SUPERFANTABULOUS! Hope to get my hands on some soon, I just bought a 2001 Suzuki GSX 750 F.

Can you advise if there are any plans of creating LED headlamps for bikes?
Also, would you consider making the pods in a cluster, so as to create a look similar to that of the latest Audi R8's lights?

Cheers!

Kiwi-Dann
New Zealand

Fluke

Hiya

Glad you like the look of our Bullets.. we don't have plans at the moment to replace headlights, but have some other products on the way (in development) that will be ground breaking for motorcycles.

It's a nice idea with Audi style lights and something we will look into for sure... one product at a time we hope to build up lots of exciting new stuff for bikers

mrreg

I WOULD LIKE TO SEE led headlights as well. i read on another forum that it can be done and the light is as good if not better than xenon lights. it looked a bit untidy though,;;so i would guess maybe 5 years would see promising development.
if you cast your mind back to 1979 (if any of you was born then) a magazine called ecosse motorcycling hit the shelves (only lasted 1 issue) but inside it they had a device called a q-switch, which would make a bright front lamp flash @ 9 MHz or something, which is very similar to the device you have for the bullet led's. makes people notice you whether they like to or not. so i'll be having a couple of them @ least. My headlight is pure crap,,,i can't see a friggin thing this time of year. tomorrow i'll hopefully make a purchase,,,thanks,,,just wanted to share that. gordon.

Fluke

Thats amazing, I agree in 5 or so years LED headlamps will be standard on many bikes... just a matter of time