Resolved: Brown colouration

Started by kccrafts, September 04, 2011, 08:56:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kccrafts

Hi
Thought i would ask about my bullet kit that appears to have failed on me. Given as a Xmas pressie (well trained family) i fitted it to my Pan in march. Worked fine and i was very happy with the light. My wife pointed out to me the other day that they both had stopped working. Checked out my wiring and its fine. I do notice a brown colouration in the lens area of the bullets and wonder if (like some others) there has been water ingress. I live in Scotland and the bike has seen some pretty rough weather over the last few months. Any advice would be welcome.

regards
Jim

Fluke

Hi Jim

It does sound like some water has got in there. We improved the Bullets at the start of this year by changing from acrylic to epoxy coatings. If you email over your address (sales@bikevis.com), i'll pop a set out to you monday

Regards

kccrafts

Meant to get back to you and say thanks for the excellent service. I replaced my lights with the new ones and notice a big difference. they have also coped with all the torrential rain I have had to endure over this winter. Thanks again.

Jim

Fluke

You're welcome Jim, glad all going well. Just yell if you have any needs in future.

Regards