News:

14/04/2022 - Summer is almost here!

Main Menu

Honda Pan European ST1300

Started by ranger, May 11, 2011, 09:04:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ranger

here are some of my photos of my cree led lights, hope you like them , if you need more detail photos of how  to  put them on your st 1300 , i will be happy to post or email them , im very happy with my new lights ;D

Fluke

Thanks for the photos Ranger, very tidy job.

It's quite unusual for there to be enough clearance for the Cree lights under the nose of a faired bike...  maybe worth double checking that under full fork compression they don't come into contact with mudguard.

Regards

ranger

thanks for the good  comments Fluke, their fine under full  compression, they dont hit off the mudguard, i  redrilled   the bracket holes. that hold the Cree lights, higher up. and they are realy out over the side of the mudgard when it comes down to the max,  i have tested them on the bad Irish roads,  their safe and im happy with them,  ;D   now for a pair for my African Twin, are their any models of Led lights in crome that i can get ?  thanks again ranger,,

Fluke

Thats great, always worth checking :)

Nothing in Chrome really, but the little Mini Pods and more powerful Ultimate Pods have Chrome effect finish.

Regards

ranger

thanks  a lot , i will check them out, on bike vis,  are there any red led tail lights out there?  pod size"

Fluke

Hi, yes... we do our popular Bullet light in red, there is also a tail-brake converter for them that adds a brake light function.

Regards

ranger

hi Fluke,  can you tell me how many red Bullet pod lights i get in the kit" and  how many red tail lights i can run off one converter?  thanks for your time and help,,, ranger.

Fluke

Hiya

Each red kit is a pair of Bullets (2 lights). Each converter can power one single kit (2 lights)

Regards

ranger

thanks for that , will order some soon, going to see if i can see any photos of them on bikes,thanks again , ranger,

BK7139

Hi ranger
I would appreciate some more details on how you fitted the cree lights to your st1300. They look just what i need and i like the fixing position. :)

Fluke

Hi

I must admit I'm not sure what he used, probably some custom fixing. You could try private messaging him to find out more.

Those are v1 Cree lights, the newer v3 units are smaller, brighter and tougher with a simpler single bolt fixing

Regards

Skydiveandski

Hi there,
I'm a total newbie to this site but I've had an ST1300 since 04. It's been off the road for three years and I'd forgotten quite how bad the dipped beam was. I'm very interested in fitting some of these Cree lights.  I haven't yet worked out how to send PM's on here yet but I would love to get some fitting info from Ranger and info on the lights for Fluke if they see this?

I'm in Wiltshire, England by the way.

Thanks in advance fellas

Fluke

Hi

You could try and PM him, if you look to the left just under his name is a little speech bubble icon, click on that and you can PM.

We don't sell this older model of light any more, but the new Cree v3 lights are smaller and much brighter.

Any questions please just email sales@bikevis.com

Regards

ranger

HI  I dont have that st 1300 anymore, im on a yamaha fjr now,  its like Fluke said  they dont sell that model of light i had on the st 1300 in the photos, the Cree 1,  that photo is over two years old now,  im not sure what the cree 3  is like  or how its power output is or how bright it is, but if it has a smaller body than the cree1,  well thats good if you want to put it were i had mine in the photos, i had to custom things to get it to fit there,  im sure that Fluke can give you advice on the best light to buy for were you want to put it on your bike,  regards Ranger