News:

14/04/2022 - Summer is almost here!

Main Menu

BikeVis Cree LED Running Lights v3 in store

Started by Fluke, December 31, 2012, 10:07:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fluke

After the recent launch of our Cree-motorcycle-auxiliary-lights/]BikeVis Cree LED Aux Lights [/url]we have decided they are so good we are going to use the Wide angle version for our premium running lights.

Using the Wide Aux version as a basis for the Cree-v3-motorcycle-running-lights/]BikeVis Cree LED Running Light v3[/url] gives us absolute top quality alloy and stainless construction with 900 Lumens of light output and makes them impervious to all road conditions and weather.

Being able to supply these in larger numbers has also allowed the price of the lights to be cut drastically. These lights, in our opinion, are the very best motorcycle running lights on the market.

Now in stock and shipping worldwide.

delta96

Are these new DRL's supplied with the auto switching box that the Mk2 lights have?

Fluke

Hi

No, all that system is done away with. The lights have the electronics built in and just have to be hooked to a supply like an existing lighting circuit.

We feel both from experience and customer feedback this is the best way, keeping it simple.

Regards

topgun44

Wow that my luck just got set off you Christmas. Eve  v2 and know you got better set v3  week later  >:(  that not happy new year for me  ::)

Fluke

Hi

The v2 lights are very good though, and I'm sure they will do you well....    They have been one of our best sellers.

Regards

topgun44

Well I think they will do just fix them so bright I will stick few pics up

Fluke