News:

14/04/2022 - Summer is almost here!

Main Menu

BikeVis Cree LED Auxiliary Lights in store

Started by Fluke, August 14, 2012, 07:51:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fluke

Today in store we have the new BikeVis Cree LED Aux Lights.

There are many Auxiliary (Aux) lights on the market all trying to do the job of getting more light down road. Many fail by consuming too much power for our motorcycles (halogen), being too expensive or way too big to fit.

Step in our new BikeVis Cree LED Aux Lights. They are small, low power, and made from top quality materials (alloy and stainless) with an eye popping 900 Lumens output.

Now in stock and shipping worldwide. More photos to come as customers get these fitted....

Fluke

Can they survive wet conditions ?, part of testing required the lights to survive this for 4 weeks (that's a bucket of extremely salty water)

cantona

Hi Fluke,
very interesting!
Please can you tell the dimensions of the light?
Is it more or less similar with these https://www.bikevis.com/motorcycle-rigid-industries-duallys.html about the size?
I am thinking of using them day & night instead of my headlights and I want to know if they have big difference with brightness.

Fluke

Hi and welcome

The Lens is 40mm diameter, the body at lens end is 60mm diameter.

The body then tapers to the back for 70mm ending in a diameter of around 30mm.

The Duallys are 75mm * 80mm so much much bigger (basically a cube)

They are best used as a Aux light so as a supplement to your existing lights. The reason is the beam in the 'spot' version is quite focused and you would lose the spread of light you get from your stock headlight. They really do make a big difference on the road though.

If angled low they make very good daytime running lights also.

topgun44

I like look of them I not sure if I can fit them on my Fazer 600 like to fit them on my crash bars  but I need to make  or get some to make me two brackets to fit them  ::)

Fluke

Hi

They might take a little DIY to fit but the results would be well worth the effort.... with winter getting worse by the day they would help a lot  :)

Regards