Philips X-treme Vision Plus 100% Headlight Bulbs now in store.

Started by Fluke, October 11, 2011, 05:41:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fluke

Philips have just released the latest in H4 headlight upgrade bulbs: the Philips X-treme Vision +100%. It gives up to 100% more light than standard halogen headlight bulbs. They will work for both dipped and main headlights.

The lamps, which are fully road legal and suitable for use in plastic lenses, are great for those that spend considerable time driving at night, especially in country areas. They are good for bikes with single front lamps, as the overall light increase gives similar illumination to a pair or ordinary headlights. The brighter, whiter light output also makes your vehicle more visible to pedestrians and other road users.

The performance gain is achieved through a new unique filament design, optimised geometry, a quartz burner and high pressure gas filling to deliver maximum light output and longer life expectancy. The end result is safer night time driving with greater visible distance.

These bulbs are the very best on the market in our opinion, even surpassing the legendary Osram Nightbreaker Plus

They are available now in our Store currently in the popular H4 format (low and high beam in single bulb)

H7 single filament bulbs to follow soon

Regards

RCE

Fluke

Fluke

Fluke

We have just managed to get prices right down on these top end bulbs, store updated

Regards

RCE

My H7 arrived today :) looks a lot brighter (shinning on fence) just need chance to get out on the road.

Fluke

Hi mate

Thats great, yes I think they really makes a difference... without be too bright (some rally headlights are over the top not to mention draw way to much current)

We need all the help we can with winter drawing in..

Regards

RCE

Just to report still working great, stood up well to the vibration from my twin and much brighter than the standard bulb. (7+ months and counting)

Fluke

That's great, thanks for the feedback. We heard Osrams were not so good in this respect so glad the Philips is still running good.  :)