Honda XR125

Started by j1mster, February 10, 2010, 02:23:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

j1mster

Please note that cameras do not capture the brightness of the LED lighting used in our products

Just getting back to a bike after 20 years but am happy with going slow at the moment ;-).
The bullets look good on my XR (in my humble opinion) and appear to have the desired effect on other motorists. Thanks Bikevis!  8)

Mounted on the (small) headlamp fairing and the tank mouldings.

Just as a side issue................. I have wired into the the headlight system but the bullets turn off when high beam is activated, can anybody give any advice as to have them on in all light positions?

Fluke

Hi and welcome

Thanks for the photos, should certainly help you get seen.

It sounds like you have wired them to the low beam feed on a H4 dual bulb, so when you change to high the power is cut.

The bike should have a small sidelight / parking light thats on all the time (most bikes have one), this would be a ideal place to get the power from as they are on all the time.

Failing that, you would need to source a switched live feed from somewhere else on the bike

Stay safe, looks a great bike to get your 'biking feet wet' again...

Regards

j1mster

Waited for a bit of warm weather (didn't last long did it?) and re-wired into sidelight wiring and works a treat!
Cheers Dan  ;D

Fluke

Glad you got it all sorted, well done!