Honda ST1100 *Paramedic*

Started by Cruser, July 14, 2009, 09:12:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cruser

Please note that cameras do not capture the brightness of the LED lighting used in our products

Your probably wondering why i decided to install on this bike, it would seem that it would be reasonably high vis enough, Wrong, i'm fed up with drivers not seeing me even with all them lights and noise thingys going.
Maybe these will make a difference.

Fluke

I can only begin to imagine how hard it must be when traveling high speed through traffic like you guys have to..  if they help just a little, then it's a result I think.

One other option to improve your lights would be to fit HIDs (similar to higher end BMWs / Mercs), only problem is legally your only meant to retro fit them if your headlight has a projector style light or the reflector is designed for them. they give a good 100% more light though.

Another option would be to fit better headlight bulbs like Osram Nightbreakers, they give up to 50% more light....

Here is photo of my HID running, it's only 35Watts but much brighter than stock...the light on the right is the same LED in my sidelight as fitted in the BikeVis Bullet pods.

Keep me posted, and thanks for all the feedback