More side light bulbs

Started by donkeysdad, November 07, 2009, 08:07:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

donkeysdad

Hi, excellent product, I'll send in pics of my FJ with the bullets fitted.

I've spent ages looking for a sidelight bulb to match (BA9) - might be worth expanding your range of side light bulbs...?

I second the double bullet idea too, I'll take one of these if they become available.

Fluke

Hiya

Glad you like the Bullets and looking forward to photos.

Thats a good idea on the BA9 bulbs, as they were on alot of bikes before the T10 501s took over... I'll look into it, they might be a little more money though.

Regards

yorkshirepudding

I would like to add to this that side light bulbs for older bikes would be good.  I have just fitted bullets to my 1981 Suzuki GSX250 as the alternator is not powerful enough to have full headlights on all the time and the sidelight is not bright enough for good visibility.  I would like to improve even more by replacing the stock sidelight bulb with an LED sidelight buld.

Fluke

Hi

Sorry we have not done anything yet about getting these in, i'll be on the case monday morning!

Regards

Bikerdave

I was about to suggest side light bulbs for pan euros. Did you get any further with the idea?   
David C

Fluke

Hi David

What year Pan were you thinking about ?

Regards

Bikerdave

I have a 2007 St 1300.  How about a simple ( cheap ) light when to show top gear.  No more looking for 6th (or 6th) gear. Or if no light change up

Fluke

Hi

Nice idea but the problem is tapping into the ECU and interpreting the data which is not cheap... you can buy units that do this like the GIpro.

Regards

Bikerdave

What about side light bulbs for my ST 1300 2007?

Fluke

Hi

Are the bulbs forward facing or pointing upward ?

As long as they are forward facing our standard T10 LED bulbs will work well

Regards