Main Menu

New Products

Started by Fluke, February 16, 2011, 05:50:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RCE

Quote from: Fluke on March 07, 2011, 07:01:26 AM
did you try the 1200 ?

No as I have a small passage with a sharp turn at the end  :-X

So the boxer engined bikes won't fit, booked to ride F650GS & the F800GS but decided after riding F650GS not to bother testing the F800GS. All the reviews I read suggested the F650GS better for road use and I really didn't want wire wheels.

Bike is very flickable and loads of torque, wife who is a sports bike fan is now looking at similar bikes to mine as she struggles to keep up with her GSR600 on the fun country roads and she is beginning to realise how unsuitable sports bikes are for our sort of road trips (we are planning 1800 miles round trip to Orkney without using any Motorways or major dual carriageways).

Fluke

Sounds great, good luck with road trip, i feel a test ride coming on ....if wife will let me :)

RCE

Lots of info on www.ukgser.com/forums/ really busy forum even though some features require a subscription, if you become a "tosser" well worth paying the subs. The vendor section would be open to you then too so a legitimate business expense ;)

Fluke

john silva

Hi

Those red bullets look good in the photos.  8)

And if they are as good as the white bullets I got fitted to the front of me bike then im gonna be well pleased.

I've ordered 2 sets of red as im thinking 1 set for rear lights and the other for brake lights.

I will post photos when fitted.

Many thanks.

RCE

Quote from: john silva on March 08, 2011, 07:21:12 PM
I've ordered 2 sets of red as im thinking 1 set for rear lights and the other for brake lights.

Maybe Dan could build a module to allow the bullets to do both, eg lower brightness most of the time then full brightness when brakes on.

Fluke

Hi

Those red bullets look good in the photos.  8)

And if they are as good as the white bullets I got fitted to the front of me bike then im gonna be well pleased.

I will post photos when fitted.

Many thanks.

Hi

Thanks for your order... leaving us today so you should have tomorrow. I think you will be pleased with the light output.

Regards

Fluke

Quote from: RCE on March 08, 2011, 08:09:41 PM

Maybe Dan could build a module to allow the bullets to do both, eg lower brightness most of the time then full brightness when brakes on.

Thats a great idea and something already on the drawing board.. stay tuned (I'm sure I have said that before somewhere ;)

john silva

Maybe some modulating blue ones for the emergency services.  ;D

Fluke

Quote from: john silva on March 09, 2011, 06:33:56 PM
Maybe some modulating blue ones for the emergency services.  ;D

:-), or for anyone who wants to get home in a hurry for dinner  ;D

RCE

Thanks for the bump on this... I think,

The wife now has a BMW G650GS, got the first service out of the way so must fit the red bullets and bullet brake converter that has been sat on my desk for a month  :-[

Fluke

Good luck with install... should be easy, keep me posted on the results :)

Fluke

Quote from: sonylr on May 20, 2011, 07:49:53 AM
:D   pls let me in at your dinner party  ;D
This red bullets look good in the photos they are as good as the white bullets hence I got fitted to the front of me bike then im gonna be well pleased.

Hi, they are very very bright, but they need to be to cut through daylight with red light