Honda Deauville

Started by Fluke, June 05, 2012, 08:46:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fluke

Neils Deauville has a set of BikeVis Cree DRLs mounted up high to great effect.

NeiljohnUK

Glad you like them, I might add this is intended for my son to ride, when he passes his test, but for the time being it's my back-up to the F650GS (and K1100LTIC when I get the clutch job finished).

Fluke

You have WAY to many bikes :)

NeiljohnUK

4 is not too many, esp. as one will never be used on the road... At one point I had, at the same time, R60/6, R80/7, R80RT, R100T BMWs, G80C Matchless and a Rickman Endurance Racer with a CB900 engine, with a couple of XT 500's stored elseware... so Currently my 2  BMW's and nippers Deauville take up much less space, the F650GS was supposed to be my summer bike, and the K1100LTIC for the winter.

Sometimes I wish I still had the Rickman, but that one was a licence loser, 160 plus mph on older designs of  comparatively narrow crossply tyres was 'interesting'!

Fluke

:D ....I'm just jealous mate  :)

Do you have any photos of the rickman ?, sounds a scary bike

NeiljohnUK

Quote from: Fluke on June 07, 2012, 06:23:35 PM
:D ....I'm just jealous mate  :)

Do you have any photos of the rickman ?, sounds a scary bike

I'll trawl my photo albums, if I do find any I'll send them.
Only scary if you used it unwisely, had several interesting rides which could have ended badly, derv spill at night on the square roundabout in Southampton was the worst, only more throttle and speedway style saved that one, the cage driver behind ended up in the central barrier!
This one's very similar [size=78%]http://cybermotorcycle.com/gallery/rickman/Rickman_Predator_5.htm[/size]

Fluke

NeiljohnUK

Finally found a picture... That's before the Sebring 4-2-1 racing exhaust was fitted, those standard cans and pipes rotted like crazy.

Fluke