Author Topic: Offer a Relay Harness as an optional extra  (Read 3676 times)

strum

Offer a Relay Harness as an optional extra
« on: July 29, 2012, 04:14:17 PM »
Some of the lights come with fancy controllers etc which are just more complicated than some of us want.  How about a simple wired relay harness option?

Check out the eastern beaver website and you'll see some examples.  Might be a useful sideline to get some harnesses made with simple positaps.

Fluke

• BikeVis Owner
  • Administrator
Re: Offer a Relay Harness as an optional extra
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2012, 07:19:15 PM »
Hi

Great idea and thanks for sharing...but in the case of our Cree lights they require the constant current controller. I have some great new products around the corner which will give many more options... Stay tuned :)

Regards

amullo

« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2012, 04:03:15 PM »
I run the cree lights and like that controller alot! But it would help massivly if i could have a separate output lead to use for controlling othe auxillaries. I for example have some 1.5w LED pods that would have been perfect to wire into the controller or atleast have the controller to power them. But i dont want to tap into the crees outgoing supply unless its ok.

So a controller with an outgoing signal to controll other devices.. And also please an input to wig-wag the lights right-left! That would open up a police market for these considering how bright they are!

Fluke

• BikeVis Owner
  • Administrator
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2012, 06:11:33 AM »
Thanks for the ideas... At the moment nothing else can be connected

We have lots of new products due for release shortly, stay tuned  :D

Regards