Rigid Industries Duallys
These lights are replaced by our cheaper and superior Cree Aux Lights
Taking Motorcycle auxiliary lighting to unheard of levels these Rigid Industries Duallys offer an incredible 1568 Lumens each.
With this kind of output you will wonder how you ever got by on twisty roads at night with a normal filament headlight (or even a HID Xenon)
As light bulbs age, their colour consistency and brightness diminishes. New replacement bulbs will look noticeably different compared to the remaining bulbs. Customized LED binning ensures only the highest consistency of LED colour and brightness for manufacturing of your Rigid LED products. Rigid LED Lights are turned on quickly and efficiently with little battery draw. HID and Xenon technologies quickly drain huge amounts current at start up in order to power the bulbs.
WARNING: These lights are so bright we would urge any owner to please be courteous when other traffic is around and switch them off!. For constant use everyday lights checkout our Cree Aux Lights
- 20 degree flood or 10 degree spot pattern.
- 20 Watt 1568 Lumen LED Technology.
- Small size perfect for Motorcycles (light face is 75mm sq. Depth is 80mm).
- Easy to fit design single bolt mounting.
- Unbreakable Lexan Lens.
- Plug and Play Wiring Harness with Switch.
- 50,000+ hour life span.
- IP68 rating (will operate submerged in water).
- 1 Year no quibble warranty.
- Sourced by BikeVis and tested for reliability under the worst of conditions.
- 2 * Rigid Industry Dually Light Pods.
- Wiring Harness and Switch.
- 10° SPOT BEAM – High beam supplement (recommended).
- 20° FLOOD BEAM – Low beam supplement / Fog lighting.
- COMBO – One 10° Spot and one 20° Elliptical light.
**please note these lights cannot be modulated due to high brightness and power consumption.