BikeVis Bullets v1 Motorcycle Running Lights
£11.95 – £12.95
BikeVis Bullets are unique, award winning, miniature high powered light pods to get you seen out on the street.
Please note these Bullets are the old version 1 lights, and as such not as bright as our current model.
BikeVis Bullets can be mounted just about any motorcycle and in any location depending on how you want your machine to look, be it on the side of a fairing, tucked away in a ram air scoop or in a wheel arch.
They can be modulated with our PodMod v2 modulator.
Also known as ‘Daytime Running Lights (DRL)’, ‘Driving Lights’, ‘Safety Lights’, ‘Marker Lights’ and ‘LED Spotlights’, the name doesn’t matter but we are sure you’ll love them as do the thousands of other motorcyclists already running them worldwide.
- Unique miniature design especially for motorcycles (one inch in length).
- Ultra bright (white version similar in colour to HID / Xenon and more than 60 lumens).
- Motorcycle accessory of the year 2009 – WebBikeWorld.
- 2 pairs can be modulated with our PodMod v2 modulator.
- 4 Star rating – Motorcycle Consumer News.
- As used in Moto3, BSB and IOM TT race series.
- Easy to fit design.
- Wide angle visibility.
- Weather proof.
- Ultra low power (72mA / 1 Watt per Bullet pod yet brighter than 5 Watt sidelights).
- Ultra long life.
- Lifetime technical support.
- 1 Year no quibble warranty.
- Hand made in the UK by bikers for bikers.
- 2 * BikeVis Bullet LED pods.
- 1m of wire pre-wired to each pod.
- High powered 3M tape for hassle free and safe fitting to your motorcycle.
- Templates for mounting.
- Fitting Instructions (Download PDF).
- Cable ties to keep wires tidy.
Options & Discounts
White light is recommended for motorcycle forward facing use.
Red light is recommended for motorcycle rear facing or braking.