The new BikeVis Cree LED Auxiliary (Aux) lights gives all the performance of more expensive brands for less money, without sacrificing quality or specs. In fact they use exactly the same LED as the market leading lights.
Video: BikeVis Cree Aux Lights
Rated at an eye popping 900 Lumens (300 more than the v2 lights they are replacing) for just 10 Watts consumption you won’t be missed on the road. These lights will cut through even the brightest sunlight.
They are constructed with an all alloy housing and high quality stainless steel brackets, meaning they are built to last through the very worst of road conditions.
- Small design perfect for Motorcycles (just 40mm lens diameter)
- 10 Watt 900 Lumen Cree LED Technology (6000k colour)
- Low power, just 0.66 Amps per light @ 14.5vDC
- IP68 Sealed, Waterproof (1m depth)
- Easy to fit design
- Ultra long life (>50,000hrs)
- Weather proof
- Lifetime technical support
- 2 Year no quibble warranty
- Sourced by BikeVis and tested for reliability under the worst of conditions including complete salt water submersion for one month while running.
- 2 * BikeVis Cree LED Aux Lights
- 2 * Deutsch harness with 1m of cable for easy wiring
- Installation Guide (Download PDF).
- Cable ties to keep wires tidy
**please note these lights cannot be modulated due to high brightness and power consumption