The lamps, which are fully road legal and suitable for use in plastic lenses, are great for those that spend considerable time driving at night, especially in country areas. They are good for motorcycles with single front lamps, as the overall light increase gives similar illumination to a pair or ordinary headlights. The brighter, whiter light output also makes your vehicle more visible to pedestrians and other road users.
The performance gain is achieved through a new unique filament design, optimised geometry, a quartz burner and high pressure gas filling to deliver maximum light output and longer life expectancy. The end result is safer night time driving with greater visible distance.
These bulbs are the very best on the market in our opinion.
- Direct replacement for Motorcycle headlight bulbs
- UV Cut to protect plastic lenses
- Up to 130% the light output of stock Motorcycle bulbs
- Superb night vision
- DOT Approved and legal for use with all headlight units
- 1 year warranty
- H4 rated 55 / 60 Watt, H7 rated 55 Watt
- Philips X-treme Vision 130% are available in H4 (low and high beam single bulb) and the popular H7 single filament and priced per single bulb.